- They do not require a special sanitary vehicle to ship the treatment products.
- As a result of the treatment process, the machines make two final products, both suitable for a direct end consumption:
- Service water, which can be further used;
- Organic-mineral fertilizer in the form of stabilized and dehydrated surplus active sediments;
3. Thanks to the design of the treatment technology, no methane and hydrogen sulfide are released during operation, and that's why there are no unpleasant smells at any stage of the waste water treatment, which allows the system to be installed in the immediate vicinity to the serviced site.
4.The systems are completely automatic and do not require any full-time service personnel. The treatment process is controlled by a Mitsubishi controller, which allows the optimization of the operating process regarding the consumption of electric power and element operating resources; in particular, it ensures the consecutive automatic switching of the system into first, and then into second, Economy Mode of Operation, if there are no incoming waste waters after 1 and 24 hours, respectively, and into a Forced Mode of Operation - if waste water quantity is bigger than the design value. A Telko sediment indicator maintains constant concentration of active sediments. The controller display shows the actual system operation - the waste water treatment phase of the system at a certain time, the operating facilities, the Mode of Operation of the System, (Economy, Normal or Forced). There is also emergency alarm in the following cases:
- Electric blackout;
- Breakdown of any of the units;
- The receiving chamber is full with rough sediments;
- The filter bags are full with surplus active sediments;
5. In case of an electric blackout, during the first 24 hours the system discharges the water treated earlier. Then it begins to function as a multi-level settling tank, thus ensuring that waste waters are cleaned from oils and floating dirt - the main enemies to all drainage systems. When the electric supply is restored, the system again switches into a normal mode of operation.
6. Thanks to the specific features of the technological process, the system retains the arriving waters with high concentrations of chemical substances (such as chlorine, manganese, etc.), used for cleaning the drinking water treatment systems, which allows the system to be used in high-technological water supply and sewage systems.
7. By controllable airlifts the system creates an accumulating reservoir, which ensures that sudden and large inflow of water will also be received thus avoiding the discharge of unprocessed water at the exit. Thus, it is guaranteed that even the strictest requirements to small-size treatment facilities are met.
8. Surplus sediments are dehydrated without flocculent, and the surplus water from the sediments is returned to the system receiving chamber.
9. The system is made from polypropylene, which is chemically inactive, non-corrosive, watertight, it is small in size and weight, which reduces the construction and installation costs.
10. All system elements, which may require repair work, are removable and, therefore, it is not necessary to stop the operation of the system or pump out the water during repair work.
11. During start-up and launching and set-up operations, the system does not need a flow of sewage water, and thus the discharge of any untreated waste waters is avoided during set-up operations.
12. If there are higher requirements to the quality of treated waters, the system can be equipped with a self-cleaning filter and an ultraviolet decontamination unit, and the cleaning water will be returned to the receiving chamber.
13. It is possible to have a cascade connection of BIOTAL Systems, when it is necessary to treat large quantities of waste waters.
14. The noise level during the operation of the compressor of systems of a capacity from 1 to 5 m3/24-hour-period is compatible with the noise made by an ordinary refrigerator. The compressor simultaneously ventilates the room it is installed in.
15. Thanks to their new technical solutions, high reliability and long operation period, the systems can operate for a long time with a high quality and low consumption of electric power by ensuring high-quality treatment of waste waters, irrespective of their variable parameters at arrival, such as flow rate, time and composition.